Salary: £50-55k Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
UX Designer who excels designing through a Design Thinking approach and designing products with great user experiences
Our client is a leading technology and publishing company that works with the world's leading legal and accountancy firms. They are a fantastic business to work for providing career progression and a great work life balance.
This role requires a UX Designer to design delightful experiences for the user. You will be designing many interesting experiences such as data visualisations, displaying connections between entities, advancing our Analytics experience most importantly they need your ideas and solutions to improve the peoples lives that use our products.
· Working with your team to learn from the people that use our products to empathise with their needs and problems.
· Deliver high quality experiences that meets the needs of the user
· Working closely with the developers to ensure the highest quality is delivered
· Proactively leverage quantitative and qualitative data to take an evidence-based approach
· To become the UX champion within your agile team and always pushing for what’s best for the user
· 2-5 yrs UX design experience
· Experience working within an agile environment
· An understanding of a Design Thinking approach and putting it into practice when solving problems
· Experience with data visualisations and responsive design
· Basic understanding of HTML and CSS