Salary: £35,000 - 45,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Ambitious UI Designer with a great portfolio needed for top agency
- Our client is an award-winning division of a top advertising agency who specialise in Customer Experience.
- They're a friendly and knowledgable team of 90+ specialists across UX, Design, Motion, Data, Content and Comms.
- They're dedicated to creating great work across all digital touch points- from sites and apps to CRM programmes and advertising campaigns.
Our client is looking for a Mid-Weight UI Designer- it could be a Junior Designer who is looking for that next step up.
- work under the direction of Creative and Design Directors to create great outputs for all manner of digital- from responsive sites, apps, games and other interface design to online advertising, social media and animations.
- collaborate with the UX and tech teams
- create digital media to a required specification
- work on multiple projects simultaneously
To be considered for this role you will;
- need a portfolio that demonstrates good all round ability in Interactive Design across a selections of: user interface, apps, responsive design as well as digital comms, motion and emails.
- need to have a strong appreciation for UX and have strong typographic skills, beautiful design aesthetic and an eye for detail within screen design.
You'll have good working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator and be an aspiring expert in Sketch, Invision etc.
Super friendly and talented team to work with. Central London offices- flexible working options. 25 days holiday + private medical etc.
Please apply now if you are interested!