Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Experienced Trade Marketing Manager required to join this exciting and innovative food tech company.
Our client is one of the UK's most exciting food technology companies, and winners of a whopping 25 coveted Gold Stars in the Great Taste Awards. They are already in over 1,000 locations across the UK & Europe, with big plans for growth!
This is a fantastic Trade Marketing role that will have you creating a variety of marketing strategies including product launches, brand activation campaigns, public relations and communications efforts, setting up displays and designing loyalty programmes.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating unrivaled brand/product activation plans at consumer level across the entire customer journey
- Designing and executing trade promotions, retail campaigns, POS and merchandising
- Analysing shopper data and customer insights as well as industry and consumer trends
- Creating a strategic long term plan to shape development within Leisure, QSR, retail & convenience channels
- Building and driving relationships with key vendors, external marketing teams and operations teams
- Developing a trade marketing calendar including trade shows and seasonal marketing campaigns
- Effectively engaging with PR agencies to increase and deliver optimum product awareness
- Work with strategic pmanagiartners to guarantee successful product launches and maximise sales
- Supporting on the management of the B2B website
The successful candidate for this Trade Marketing Manager role will thrive in an innovative, fast paced, and ever-changing environment. You will be strategic in your thinking, process-driven and possess a commercially-grounded entrepreneurial flair.
You will also demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of understanding consumer behaviour within the retail environment
- Minimum 3 years experience in Trade Marketing ideally gained in a high-growth start-up or fast-paced challenger brand
- Hands-on experience of supplier management, trade marketing, customer marketing and product management
- Experience of developing retail, HORECA or leisure consumer activation programmes
- Sales focused with an exceptional understanding of in-store and on-line promotional activities
- Digital marketing, CRM, email marketing and social media knowledge
- Fluency in English. A secondary European language is a bonus!
If that sounds like you, apply today!