Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 dep. on experience Location: Homeworking,Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Opportunity to part of a scaling creative and growth agency. Fully remote Team Lead Copywriter needed!
Our client is a specialist in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach clients growth goals. Through their data-driven testing process, they unlock the true growth potential of clients all over the world.
Day to day will look like this:
- Managing a team of up to 4 copywriters deliver impeccably executed, conversion-focussed copy, to drive the best quality results for your portfolio of clients.
- Training and developing your team to support them in authoring big, original ideas, designed to get brands noticed and cut through the noise of paid search and paid social.
- Working closely with the Creative Strategy and Design Teams to ideate and deliver creative assets in line with client approved creative concepts for creative testing plans.
- Problem-solving issues and being the point of escalation for your team.
- Being a real part of the team - contributing ideas to improve the department, be it new services, internal processes or other initiatives.
- Ladder is growing, so you'll be tasked with growing your team, managing resourcing and expanding your client portfolio too.
Type of person we are ideally looking for:
- Expert understanding of conversion copywriting and ability to produce exceptional, on brief, on brand copy.
- An eye for good, on brief copy (and, maybe more importantly, for bad copy).
- A portfolio that shows you can tell a brand's story through great campaigns.
- Experience working within performance marketing/ producing copy for Google/ Facebook ads, landing pages, email campaigns etc.
- Experience working with design teams to ideate and manage the production of integrated graphic/ video and copy assets in line with creative direction/ concepts to deadline.
- Understanding of growth marketing, including user journeys, segmentation and performance.
- High Emotional IQ - The ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner - protecting the delicate creative ego whilst telling them it is all wrong is a true skill.
- Team player - The ability to make decisions that are for the good of the group - we're in it together.
Hit apply is this sounds like you!