Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Opportunity for an engaging and inspiring conceptual thinker to join a lovely independent creative agency.
Our client is an independent boutique creative agency set up by ex-network agency team. They specialise in building distinctive brands for the drinks industry. Working with some of the world's most prestigious drinks brands, they deliver brand ideas that create a positive impact with consumers. Great agency, great brands, great culture, great work.
Our client is looking for a mid-level strategy planner to help develop transformational brand strategies across a range of clients, generating inspirational insights and exciting creative briefs for 360 comms programmes.
Reporting into the Strategy Director, you'll join a rapidly growing team and be core to driving and contributing to the agency's exciting growth, with an accelerated career progression.
Specifically, you will:
- Own agency understanding of the consumer, the category and the brand's place within it, through insightful and rigourous research analysis
- Answer client briefs through excellent brand and comms strategies
- Write brilliant creative briefs and inspire the creative department throughout the process, committed to delivering the best possible work
- Provide clarity of thought and communication ensuring that ideas land effectively
- Oversee qualitative and quantitative research techniques/methods and make a valuable contribution to client research initiatives
- Assist the Strategy Director on major new business pitches
- Contribute to developing the agency's strategic planning know-how and capabilities; drive the effectiveness agenda
This role will really suit someone who's been at a bigger agency and is now looking to have greater influence in a smaller, more agile environment.
The successful Strategist will have/be:
- between six-eight years experience in an agency strategic/creative planning role in the FMCG space - knowledge of the drinks industry a bonus!
- a record of developing brands and delivering them to market
- evidence of thinking creatively and inspiring creative process through writing strong creative briefs
- experience overseeing qual and quant research that makes a valuable contribution to client research and inspires great ideas based on consumer insight
- strong on new business development techniques and helping run pitches
- great presentation skills
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today!