Salary: Competitive salary Location: South East England,Hampshire Job Type: Permanent
A great role for a social media guru in the B2B tech world who has experience of building brand awareness and followers.
Our client is Hampshire based independent software vendor with exciting growth plans.
As Social Media Specialist you will be responsible for proactively managing the social media accounts and external community sites to help build brand awareness, increase customer advocacy and grow the follower base.
- Build and execute the social media strategy in line with the go to market strategy
- Generate, edit and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages social followers and community members to take action
- Lead the organic social strategy on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook
- Engage with users across a variety of digital networking platforms aimed at IT and Marketing professionals
- Provide social support for a wide variety of marketing campaigns
- Continuously improve performance by capturing and analysing appropriate social data and metrics
To be considered for this Social Media Specialist role you will ideally have experience in a B2B tech environment as well as:
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofing skills with the ability to write engaging, intelligent copy
- A great eye for detail and the ability to think outside of the box
- Happy working in a fast paced business environment
If this sounds like you then apply now!