Salary: £35,698 Job Type: Permanent
If you're a Social Media Officer looking to improve the lives of children across the world, we have your perfect job!
Our client is a global charity working with children in the world's poorest countries to help them build a better future. They have been working to tackle child poverty and gender inequality for over 80 years. It's a great time to join them as they are really investing in digital engagement and have great plans in place to meet their brand building, influencing and fundraising objectives. Our client is open to flexible working.
Sitting in the newly created Brand and Digital Engagement Unit, the Social Media Officer will champion the strategic importance of social media across the charity.
You'll be leading the management of all social media channels, creating impactful content and communications in line with organisational priorities and messaging, and managing a vibrant and engaged online community of supporters and audiences. You'll also use data and analysis to drive innovation and testing, as well as establishing social media and influencer engagement best practice across the organisation.
We're looking for a Social Media Officer:
- demonstrable track record of managing social media activity for a large organisation
- experience managing the social media calendar, daily posts, developing proactive and reactive content to engage a wide range of audiences
- proven experience using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, You Tube and Instagram
- a track record of using analytics such as Sprout Social to measure and improve activity
- experience creating and curating social media content
- a digital native who can also be a brilliant advocate for the social media function and enable non-digital colleagues to see its value