Salary: Up to £45,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Social Media Manager required for this once in a lifetime opportunity working with ABBA!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with one and only ABBA!
We are looking for an outstanding Social Media Manager to join this unique opportunity to work with ABBA in London.
You'll be responsible for:
- all paid social activities across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok and Youtube
- driving ticket sales and event awareness through paid media activation's
- paid social budget management
- post campaigns analysis and reporting back to the business
- social media community management, responding to queries submitted
- support the wider team in the coverage and promotion of the launch events
- develop the wider organic social media strategy
- line management of a social media executive
To be successful in this role as Social Media Manager, you must be/have:
- at least 4 years experience in a pure social media role, both paid and organic
- experience in the love entertainment sector would be a big plus
- experience delivering paid social campaigns
- demonstrable experience running cross-channel campaigns over Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube
- strong numerical and analytical skills
- social media budget management experience