Salary: £30,000-£35,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Are you a Social Media Manager with paid and organic experience in the B2C space and ready for a new challenge? Read on!
Our client is a well established localisation marketing agency with a great portfolio of clients across sports, retail, automotive, entertainment and many more! They are now looking for a Social Media Manager to join their busy team in their London offices.
As Social Media Manager, you will be reporting into the Digital Strategist Director and will be is responsible for generating social media campaigns on behalf of the clients, both paid and organic. You will:
- Create social media strategies tailored to the clients' needs;
- Manage and run both the agency and clients' social channels;
- Analyse how the social media channels are performing.
To be perfect for this Social Media Manager role, you must have:
- Specialist paid and organic social media experience (from strategy creation to campaign execution) within the B2C world;
- Influencer marketing experience;
- Strong knowledge of Google product suite;
- Social media management tools (such as Hootsuite);
- Ideally previous experience within property or automotive industry;
- A real appreciation for languages, ex. knowledge of a second language or language related studies/courses.
If this Social Media Manager role sounds like you, apply now!