Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Job Type: Permanent
Amazing opportunity for a Social Media and Community engagement expert to be part of something amazing!
Our client is one of the worlds largest social cancer apps aimed at radically improving the lives of those affected by cancer. Enabling it's members to connect, share stories and support each other as well as help improve cancer care. This is a fantastic time to join their growing team in London.
As Social Media & Community Engagement Manager you will be responsible for the growth of the company's footprint across the social channels, the interaction of the brand with members and the growth of the digital community. Responsibilities will involve:
- Building and developing relationships with key communities and audiences across Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Tik Tok, Youtube and Twitter
- Take ownership of the social calendar and working closely with the Content Manager create, schedule and publish content
- Ensuring a consistent and compelling brand identity and tone of voice across all social channels
- Encourage interaction with followers, responding to questions and comments
- Take the online community offline by supporting the launch of physical events
To be considered for this Social Media & Community Engagement Manager role you will have a positive attitude and the ability to combine strategic and hands on as well as;
- Experience in social media roles delivering highly engaging content and social followings in a B2C business known for it's high quality social media execution
- A proven track record of setting up and developing social media accounts across YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Linkedin
- Content creation skills including photography, video, copy writing and editing
- Experience with social reporting tools such as Hootsuite
If this sounds like you and you want to know more apply NOW!