Salary: £45,000 pro rata - 6 months FTC Job Type: Freelance
Senior Copywriter wanted to produce compelling B2C and B2B content for a range of channels
Our client, based in Central London, is a highly respected professional body offering training and qualifications in management accountancy. It's a great time to join as they are revamping their marketing activity from strategy led to agile to make the most of marketing technologies to drive real business outcomes around customer retention, satisfaction and revenue.
The role of Senior Writer will see you
- develop and write compelling and high quality content for B2C and B2B audiences which can be sliced and diced to work for a range of channels and formats
- create content packages with multiples content 'types' targeted to specific channels and outcomes (long copy and short copy) including thought leadership, blogs, social posts, articles, collateral, event materials
- work under tight deadlines
- collaborate with the design team and the marketing and communications strategists to support their campaigns/ collateral and events (online and offline)
- manage content approvals (applying organisational sensitivities during the review process)
As the successful candidate for the role of Senior Writer you have
- a successful track record of translating complex technical information into user-friendly, compelling copy for both B2B and B2C audiences, tailored for a range of different channels
- experience of effective writing, editing and proof reading, often under tight deadlines
- excellent command of the English language including the ability to write clearly, using broad vocabulary and accurate grammar
- experience of managing different stakeholders and internal approval processes
- the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
This contract could suit candidates with agency-side experience or inhouse background as well as editors and journalists.
Ifyou can tick the boxes above, we'd like to hear from you NOW!