Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
We're looking for a talented individual to take charge as a website manager for a global software solutions client.
Our client builds software solutions for customers in Government and commercial enterprises, in the UK and world-wide. Registered on the London Stock Exchange and going from strength to strength they are looking to expand their team.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, the senior website administrator will be managing the groups outward facing website and controlling all new developments, such as new content.
- Manage the portfolio or websites and content
- Responsible for server maintenance, build web pages in HTML, CSS and CMS set up
- Ensure all digital marketing tools utilised via the website integrate
- Manage and drive forward SEO across marketing/websites
To be successful you will need:
- 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Fluent use of CMS (Wordpress) experience/ with Google analytics and Google search
- Hands on experience with automation systems
- Experience with pardot is useful
- Digital marketing experience
Hit apply if this sounds of interest!