Salary: £50,000 - 60,000 + benefits Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious quant/qual specialist to join an award-winning research consultancy.
A respected research consultancy with a fully integrated qual/quant offer and significant international coverage. With over 20 years of history, they work across a range of sectors, including financial, energy, professional, telecoms and technology.
There are always initiatives relating to innovation, thought leadership, new business, client development and international growth.
This is a broad and rewarding role for an ambitious researcher who is either a quantitative specialist or a dualist. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing ad-hoc research projects, including developing project spec, client liaison, designing research materials and communicating conclusions across multidisciplinary teams.
- Scheduling and leading on analysis and reporting.
- Helping to win new projects by assisting with proposals and pitching.
- Supporting on other research projects, including managing a share of fieldwork, contributing to analysis and debriefing to clients.
Ideally this agency is looking for a quantie with some qual experience but they're also open to hearing from 100% quant researchers. It's a great agency where collaboration is key and little attention is paid to job titles.
You'll do great if you can combine the following experience, skills and attributes:
- A passion for research; enjoys keeping up with the latest thinking by reading widely
- Comfortable with online and classic research methodologies
- On the quantitative side; experienced in questionnaire design and familiar with techniques such as factor and cluster analysis, as well as conjoint and regression analysis
- Proven experience managing/leading projects from brief to design, conducting fieldwork, analysis and delivering reports
If this sounds like you, please apply today.