Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Great opportunity for a quantitative researcher to join a friendly, happy agency and grow your career.
If you're looking to fast track your career in an environment that stimulates and challenges you while supporting your personal development, this could be your next role.
This quantitative agency has been at the forefront of innovation for over twenty years. They are a boutique agency that benefits from the structures that come from being part of a larger group - they use their understanding of people to give their clients the insights they need to thrive.
This agency offers a truly lovely working culture: they thrive on solving problems and the positive energy that comes from doing a great job. They are committed to ensuring that their people are looked after and supported, able to progress and really feel part of the team.
As Senior Research Executive, you'll sit within the Tracking & Testing team, which is responsible for longitudinal programmes and client relationships. This includes some more traditional brand and customer experience tracking programmes, but also covers standalone projects such as ad and product concept testing.
Day to day, you'll be:
- supporting the team in designing, setting up, managing and delivering a variety of projects – working towards leading your own projects and managing your own clients.
- helping with all aspects of the research process from costings and proposal writing and pitch document creation, through to developing questionnaires and liaising with clients and partners to ensure that projects are delivered successfully.
- supporting with research and data analysis and the creation of client presentations and other deliverables.
We'd love to hear from you if you are/have:
- previous quantitative research experience, ideally in an agency, at either Research Executive or Senior Research Executive level
- proven skills and experience in questionnaire writing, data checking and basic analysis
- highly organised and able to work across different projects at the same time
- sound numeracy skills - you'll need to understand statistics and interpret complex data sets
- a confident communicator - able to interpret, summarise and explain what the data says.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today or click 'Apply' now.