Salary: £28,000-33,000 + great range of benefits Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Opportunity for an experienced quant researcher to work as part of a close knit and successful client focused team.
Top tier global research agency with strong reputation.
As Senior Research Executive you'll joining a team of dedicated and passionate quantitative researchers who focus on generating insights to empower their key client to develop their strategy.
You'll work as part of a close knit team and contributing to their success in winning and delivering ad hoc and continuous projects designed to address the client's widely varied business questions.
This is a client servicing role, not project management, and therefore your main focus will include the following:-
- client relationships - you'll be supporting the account leads to develop and manage client relationships.
- setting up, designing and delivery of projects, managing smaller initiatives independently and supporting on the more complex studies.
- communication - you will liaise with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure projects run smoothly, on time and to budget. Communicating within the project team and with the client, and having a positive impact on the project outcome.
- analysis and Insight - you will analyse research data, and secondary sources to deliver stories, narratives and presentations focussed on insights from the data.
There are two vacancies at this Senior Research Executive level. There is the expectation that this person will be in the office 40% of their time once the office reopens.
We're looking for people with the following profile:-
- proven experience in market research, within ad hoc or continuous research projects
- ability to handle large-scale projects and/ or multiple smaller projects
- strong team player
- analytical skills and data literacy
- ability to work at pace, and juggle priorities.
Please get in touch to find out more or click 'Apply' below.