Salary: £85,000 pro rata Location: South East England,West Sussex Job Type: Permanent
Do you have deep pensions experience and have you developed, delivered and managed retirement propositions? Read on...
A leading financial services company which delivers simple financial products at great value is looking for a Senior Propositions Manager to work on its pensions products. Developing new and improved propositions, you will join this interesting business at a great time as it expands its offering and brings in new, fresh ideas.
The business is based in Sussex but there is considerable flexibility.
The Senior Propositions Manager will manage the development and delivery of high-level product strategy - covering pension products. They will be responsible for managing propositional life cyle development from idea, specification and launch through to implementation. This will include:
- The management of the ongoing control framework (including regular analysis of performance including VFM, risk, competitor comparisons, etc.)
- Supporting the creation of all proposition development
- Leading the team and ensuring capabilities are in place to deliver against objectives.
If you are a pensions guru and have substantive propositions experience, this could be the role for you. You'll also need to be able to:
- Deal with complex issues
- Demonstrate experience in NPD and innovation
- Prove your customer-centricity
- Keep up to date with regulatory, legal, governance and industry-driven changes
- Show that you're highly numerate and very commercial.
Apply online now if you would like to apply.