Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Retail product marketing/brand experience ideally in apparel with multi-channel launch campaign experience.
Our client is passionate about what they do and innovative in how they do it. A high street brand with a focus on customer engagement and product knowledge, they're looking for someone who can help them build cohesive product launches for new products and ranges.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for launching new product ranges and collections developing effective marketing content to communicate their features and benefits and ensuring the successful execution of integrated product campaigns. This will include:
- Leading the creation of brand/product launch marketing materials and campaigns
- Communicating the vision and value proposition of new product and ranges to internal stakeholders, including web, marketing, retail and L&D teams
- Owning the brand and product marketing calendar and project managing the critical path scheduling
- Overseeing the delivery of creative and marketing assets required to support product campaigns, working across teams to ensure creative consistency
To be considered for this Senior Product Marketing Manager role you will have:
- Retail brand or product marketing experience either agency or clientside
- Apparel experience is preferred
- Proven experience of collaborating on campaign execution and delivery across multiple channels/teams
- Strong organisational, planning and communication skills, able to engage with stakeholders at all levels
If this is you then please apply!