Salary: £70,000-£80,000 per annum - 1 yr maternity Location: Greater London Job Type: Freelance
Contract for Marketer from B2B f/s sector, to join team at this established electronic trading co, listed on Nasdaq.
Our Client is a leading global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. They have over 20 years of experience providing access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets.
They are looking for a one year maternity cover candidate.
The role is a broad product marketing position that involves implementing integrated marketing communications programmes and ongoing promotional activities for marketplaces in UK, Europe and APAC.
Some of the activity and responsibility will include:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure overall marketing and event activity is strategic and aligned with business and brand objectives.
- Liasing with product managers and strategy to DEVELOP and EXECUTE targeted marketing programmes that build exposure with existing customer base and provide market penetration.
- Supporting the sales team in acquiring new business through the creation of collateral, management of events, and client communications. And working closely with sales management to coordinate any new product launches or the rollout of key functionality, ensuring consistency in messaging and marketing materials.
- Managing and delivering CRM marketing campaigns on time and on budget.
-Working closely with business managers on initial concept, through to production.
Responsibilities also include providing the business with reporting and key metrics.
To be considered for this role our Client is looking for:
- Experience and knowledge of capital markets / fixed income.
- Experience in creating innovative marketing campaigns and ideas. Must be able to develop design and campaign briefs.
- Strong CRM experience
- Direct marketing experience - print and digital.
- Experience with managing agencies.
- Hands on aswell as strategic
- Experience in using web content management systems, ideally Ektron, or email distribution platforms.
- Budget management.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
If you meet the requirements above and are available for a one year contract, please apply today!