Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Influencer guru needed! Are you well connected in the world of influencers? If so, read on!
We're working with a series A funded tech unicorn building a marketing team in London.
This represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to be in at the beginning of something that could be truly life-changing and incredibly rewarding. The chance to say "I built that". Think iPod, beats, Galaxy, Sonos....
In this role as Senior Influencer Manager, you will be responsible for:
- creating and implementing a T1 and T2 influencer strategy with a focus on the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands
- building long-term partnerships with relevant influencers and celebrities to generate brand growth and brand awareness
- drive innovative programs to attract and engage new T1 and T2 influencers
- create and manage successful T1, T2 influencer events
- budget definition and management
- monitor and report ROI
- management and development of a direct report
To be a successful candidate in this role a Senior Influencer Manager position, you must be/have:
- 5+ years in a previous influencer focused role
- strong connections with T1 and T2 consumer influencers and celebrities
- demonstrable prior success running T1, T2 influencer campaigns
- preferably from luxury, fashion, gen z brands and media
A passion for consumer tech is also a must!
If this role sounds like it's for you, then apply now!