Salary: £48,000 - £58,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Unique opportunity to join a leading branding consultancy on a permanent basis
Our client is a global branding consultancy with clients and a culture that are second to none. The agency works with global, blue-chip clients to develop brand strategy, business/change transformation, digital, internal brand engagement and game-changing design. Client sectors include Technology, Culture, Retail, Energy & Utilities, Media, and Non-profit.
The role of a Senior Engagement Manager within this agency is that of a true partner for their clients; taking responsibility for the full client relationship. You'll work on approx. 2-4 client projects/ pieces of business at any given time, all with a focus on business transformation, engagement and branding, leading the planning, direction, co-ordination and finances of the account.
You could be working with Google or Tik Tok, helping them with tricky business challenges such as helping them change the perception of their platform with consumers/ helping them to engage with their content creators better.
Your role will encompass:
- Client relationship growth: spotting opportunities and pro-actively going after them, whilst developing a clear growth roadmap for the year.
- Planning and direction of work; you're responsible for the quality of work, making sure it's on brief whilst contributing ideas to help challenge and push work forward
- Running client relationships and streams of work from pitches through to delivery
- Facilitating workshops, being able to present the thinking not just approach
- Having strategic business conversations with your clients/managing larger more complex business relationships, focusing on overall growth not just day to day business.
You'll work within a team of talented engagement managers as well as creatives/designer and strategists.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have experience leading business transformations for clients from a creative perspective
- Be confident running senior client relationships
- Have experience working on successful new business pitches/initiatives
- Have a clear point of view on the role of brands
You'll be someone who enjoys generating ideas and developing concepts that focus on the big picture. You'll have fantastic energy and love building relationships with people. You'll enjoy working in an agile, flexible way, adapting to the needs of clients coping with uncertainty and not too process driven.
Fantastic benefits on offer including 25 days holiday + Christmas closure, health plan, pension scheme (5%), flexible working and many more.
Please apply now if you are interested