Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 D.O.E Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
Amazing opportunity for a Senior Ecommerce Manager to join this luxury beauty brand on a 12 month FTC!
This well-known international beauty brand that employs people all over the world and prides itself on using traditions and preserves from its place of origin. They value their employees and offer much opportunity.
As Senior Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a brand new website migration project
- Working with the Head of Ecommerce to develop and implement a digital first company strategy.
- Building budget, forecast campaign and define ongoing targets.
- Ensuring the site remains SEO friendly and manage continuous site improvements.
-Ensuring effective merchandising of products/product categories and continuous optimisation using Google Analytics insight.
-Owning & managing the ecommerce roadmap
In order to be a successful applicant for the role of Senior Ecommerce Manager you must have:
- Previous website or ecommerce experience within a luxury/beauty brand.
- demonstrable experience managing a ecommerce migration project
- A in depth knowledge of ecommerce operations & website performance.
- The ability to proficiently use Google Analytics, MS word, MS Execl and Powerpoint.
- The ability to build and maintain strong partnerships with both internal and external counterparts.
If this sounds like the Senior Ecommerce Manager role for you then apply now!