Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Location: East Midlands,Northamptonshire Job Type: Permanent
Global retail & shopper agency based in Northampton looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join their growing team.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join our a Strategy and Insight Team. You will lead the creation of insight-led omni-channel strategies and help clients navigate an increasingly non-linear path to purchase. This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic agency, work on some of the best-known brands in the world and live a flexible country life in Northampton.
This is a great opportunity for someone that loves the dynamic power of the internet.
- You'll love the insight that can be found online and will be able to formulate clear strategies
- You'll understand how culture, brands, technology and stories intersect and influence people
- You'll understand how different shopper and consumer audiences engage on different platforms and the impact that hopping between online and offline experiences has on buying behaviour
- You'll be able to map the shopper journey and identify the best paths to conversion
- Your digital strategies will be joined up with multiple components working together to deliver our client's objectives
- You'll have a good understanding of brand strategy and how to structure a compelling narrative
- At least 5 years digital agency experience
- A broad and well-rounded digital skillset, including:
- Social media content, community management and paid media on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest etc.
- Google marketing platforms including Adwords and YouTube
- Digital display advertising
- Brand websites, competitions mechanics and digital sales incentive programmes
- DTC ecommerce and marketplaces (like Amazon)
- Experience with Influencers would be handy
- Experience with CRM systems like would also be useful
Please apply now if this sounds like you!