Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 Job Type: Permanent
Great opportunity for a digital marketer with some SEO, PPC, display and social experience.
Our client is world leading in it's field when it comes to interiors and this is an amazing opportunity to join their collaborative team as a Senior Digital Marketing Manager and really make an impact.
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the digital marketing and digital channel development for two consumer goods brands as well as trade brands. This will include:
- Driving the paid and social agenda in the business ensuring innovative and effective digital campaigns
- Owning the roadmap for all brands ensuring the websites and social remain fit for purpose
- Managing digital and social media agencies including significant media spend across SEO, PPC, display advertising, CRM and paid social
- Responsible for developing KPIs and metrics for the business that demonstrates value and ROI
- Day to day management of brand websites ensuring that they are optimised for product launches
- Day to day line management and development of one direct report
To be considered for this Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will have experience of working for a consumer brand within digital marketing as well as:
- Experience in digital media - advertising, organic, search
- Competency in digital reporting tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Line management experience
- Agency management and budget management experience
If this sounds like you apply now!