Salary: £40,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Do you excel in corporate communications across digital channels? Want to work for a leading property consultancy?
My client are a leading property consultancy who create spaces that people use to live, work, communicate and connect.
As Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will support and develop the delivery of digital communications. Working across various sectors, you will be responsible for the creation of content to continue to grow the brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and development of corporate website and social media accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Apply excellent communication skills to create, adapt and tailor messaging and content to engage
- Leverage content effectively across digital channels
- Management and delivery of webinars and digital events
- Develop a robust measurement framework to assess effectiveness and impact against investment e.g. campaigns and channel performance, and extract learnings to improve future performance
- Maximising existing and new technology implemented e.g. digital mailings
- Management of intranet (internal website) - improving and advancing capability
- Staying abreast of digital marketing tools and new trends in technology
- Be a guardian of the brand and voice across external digital channels and content working closely with the Brand and Creative Lead
- Management and creation of digital content such as videos, digital PDF's, animations etc.
- Digital communications experience for brand building
- Willing to coach team members to build their digital skills
- Motivated and driven professional who can quickly join the dots to move high profile projects forward with limited guidance
- Highly proficient writer and asset developer across all major digital channels, including a strong eye for impactful design and content
- Proven experience delivering highly impactful campaigns with audience growth over time, including stakeholder reporting
- Experience working with content management systems, social listening tools and Google Analytics
- Experience managing creative agencies (internal or external)