Salary: £37,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Are you a digital marketer with expertise in targeting and engaging Generation Z audiences looking for your next step?
My client are a student accommodation provider focused on building communities. They have residencies in the UK and across Western Europe. They are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to deliver an integrated online marketing strategy which supports the portfolio in achieving maximum occupancy.
You will provide an innovative and effective digital presence for the company, which allows the business to enhance brand awareness and maximise on rents and occupancy levels through driving website visibility and traffic and acquiring leads/customers. The role is responsible for the website, customer journey, PPC, SEO, affiliate marketing, email marketing and social media.
You'll need to be digitally savvy, data-driven, UX versed and know your SEO from your SEM.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, track and optimise the digital marketing strategy across all owned channels including website, social, email, search and advertising
- Manage the website (and any relevant integrations - Trustpilot, LiveChat, StarRez, SalesForce, etc) to continually drive engagement
- Daily management of the Digital Marketing Agency to deliver robust PPC, SEO & Content Marketing strategies, campaigns, reports and targets
- Develop the email marketing strategy and implement effective designs and campaigns which drive engagement, traffic and generate leads
- Manage the Social Media platforms including content, campaign creation and advertisement
- Oversee all university, consolidator and 3rd party online listings while introducing new advertising and listing opportunities to the business
- Work closely with the Senior Brand Marketing Executive, New Markets team and Brand Experience Executive to deliver localised and targeted campaigns
- Management of digital reporting including dashboard creation, e-commerce tracking, analysis and reporting to the business
- Experience with managing agencies, web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant marketing and sales technology platforms and tools (e.g. CMS (Wordpress preferably), Salesforce, Social platforms, MailChimp Google Analytics, etc.)
- Skilled at marketing reporting and dashboard development and analysis
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, understanding of customer needs and develop ideas that translate into engaging online activities
- Experience targeting Generation Z audiences
- Demonstrable experience or knowledge of the student accommodation market is beneficial