Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Job Type: Permanent
Experienced Senior B2B Digital Communications Executive wanted to manage digital channels and create engaging content
Our client is a membership society focused on supporting its members in the medical sector to provide the best care for their patients. Their lovely offices are based in central London but you would initially work remotely due to Covid 19.
In the newly created role of Senior B2B Digital Communications Executive based in central London you will
- take ownership of the website (manage and oversee all content and create new sections and areas as needed)
- be responsible for the social media strategy and channels (mainly twitter and facebook)
- manage email marketing campaigns
- support the organisation of virtual events and webinars
- monitor and analysis the performance of the digital channels
The successful candidate for the job of Senior B2B Digital Communications Executive will have
- extensive experience of managing websites (knowledge of wordpress would be a strong advantage)
- the ability to create engaging content and turn complex subject matters into engaging content
- a successful track record of devising and executing social media campaigns (twitter and facebook)
- a track record of managing email marketing (mailchimp would be desirable)
- superb writing and communications skills
- outstanding attention to detail.
If you can tick all of the above we'd like to hear from you NOW.