Salary: 45000 - 50000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Lead the creative vision for the company, lead the team, take ownership of briefs from conception to implementation.
Our client is a disruptive, dynamic and innovative tech company operating in the Cargo Shipping, Offshore, Passenger and Superyacht and Aviation sectors. Our clients include the world’s leading investors, traders, lenders, shipowners, operators, regulatory bodies and advisors.
Founded as a start-up in 2010, we now employ close to 200 people across our 5 commercial offices in London, Singapore, Seoul, Shanghai, Hong Kong and our 3 R&D offices in Stoke, Manila, Isle of Wight. We are a fast growing, profitable and highly ambitious company.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery ·
- Create new concepts and artwork design for use across all channels.
- Craft and perfect design output at pace against tight deadlines, without any loss in quality or creativity
- Mentor and support other designers in the team,
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Comms teams to help define creative strategy.
- Become a brand ambassador for the brand, making sure all designs are on brief and within brand guidelines
· At least 5 years’ experience as a senior level designer ·
- 3+ years of experience leading and mentoring designers in a fast-paced environment ·
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills, with a portfolio of work that demonstrates this.
- ability to come up with content ideas and suggestions to elevate designs ·
- Ability to take complex data and visualise them in engaging ways