Salary: £75,000 - £95,000 per year - up to 2 years FTC Location: Greater London,West London Job Type: Freelance
Long term contract to headline event content and production for household name tech business.
This well known global tech brand is growing an EMEA events team. They're looking for a creative thinking, high-performing candidate with a passion for technology and profound experience in project management. Join them to create outstanding, best-in class events, conferences and tradeshows that excite and delight the company's digital marketing customers across Europe!
As a key member of the International Events team, the Senior Creative Content Producer will be an innovative and effective individual with vision, single-mindedness, willingness to work hard and a focus to deliver outstanding experiences and business results.
The Senior Creative Content Producer will own the planning, coordination and execution of the content and messaging of flagship events, both in-person and virtually.
You will be joining a diverse team in one of the world’s best workplaces and working with some exceptional people to help build a strong and vibrant brand.
- engaging across the business you will create the content experience and programme framework for EMEA flagship events, live and virtual, with storytelling for main and breakout content and production quality
- be accountable for agenda development and speaker selection, constantly seeking to improve the overall content experiences
- manage internal and external stakeholders and third parties on production schedules, budget management, speaker briefings/rehearsals, reporting and resourcing
- work closely with EMEA, APAC and US to deliver event experience at the highest standard.
To be the successful Senior Content Producer, you must have the following skills, experience and qualities:
- significant experience in leading content and video production for live stages and content programmes for large size events; virtual event experience is a plus
- excellent track record in managing multiple programmes simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- you have outstanding leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to move from a big idea through to project completion. You are a proven conceptual problem solver with flexibility and understanding of messaging, attendee engagement and motivators
- with UK based experience, you are have native/fluent English: alongside this, German or French would be advantageous.
This is a fabulous role for a talented content producer. Do get in touch if it sounds like your next gig!