Salary: £45,000 Location: Greater London,West London Job Type: Permanent
Are you a creative, energetic, and experienced marketing writer looking to make a bigger impact? If so, read on.
Our client is a well known architectural firm and offers a lovely working environment and fabulous offices in central London.
The role of the Senior Copywriter is to develop and manage marketing content production across multiple channels to communicate, reinforce and establish company positioning, thought leadership, news, bids, brochures and help drive business development conversations.
You will write compelling and dynamic content that engages and supports the Global Marketing Strategy including materials such as Thought leadership; Newsletters; Brochures and sales collateral; Email marketing; Editorial placements; Awards submissions; Capability statements; Credential presentations; proof read bids; Web news; and social media content to support the company’s marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or related subject
- Experience of developing marketing content and writing in a corporate setting
- Proven expertise translating business goals and strategies into marketing communications campaigns
- Outstanding writing, messaging, copywriting and storytelling skills and portfolio of published writing/collateral examples exhibiting versatile writing styles capturing necessary tone and voice for a variety of brands
- Experience developing social media strategies within a corporate setting
- Track record of excellence in delivering on message news quickly, across multiple mediums including web and social media
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency including adherence to brand standards
- Excellent understanding of the print production process