Salary: £38,000-£40,000 Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Permanent
Looking for an exceptional Content Marketer with financial service/tech experience for a leading Fintech in Surrey.
As a global provider of professional information and software solutions, our Client services professional accountants and tax advisors - from sole practitioners to most of the UK's top 100 accounting practices.
Essentially they are a Fintech business, employing staff across the globe who love ideas, innovation and creativity.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop a digital content strategy that supports the UK business objectives
- Plan and create content for distribution across a number of platforms including website, blog, email and social media.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content across all platforms.
- Support the marketing team with content that engages and converts audience to drive sales, customer retention and brand building
- Collaborate with sales, product and customer success to create content ideas for each buyer persona
- Work with partners including video and creative agencies
- A proven track record of creating and delivering innovative content-led campaigns with the objective of driving performance.
- Relevant experience within a Fintech, Financial Service or Accountancy environment
- Exceptional written communication skills and experience in writing engaging content for a variety of channels and audiences.
- Meticulous attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- A working understanding of SEO best practices for content will be beneficial.