Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Location: South East England,West Sussex Job Type: Permanent
This fast growing HR software company based in West Sussex have a fantastic culture!
Our client offers award winning HR systems with one goal in mind: to help businesses adopt people-first workplace cultures and focus on what's important. They have a warm and collaborative culture, and the marketing team are growing! They are seeking a Senior Content Manager to lead the team on all things content!
This is a varied role where you will take the lead on developing the content strategy and plan. This will involve:
- Managing the production of a range of content (blogs, whitepapers, guides and podcasts).
- Managing the content team, lead generation campaigns and the content teach budget.
- Increasing brand awareness through content and PR activities.
- Analysing content performance and supporting with customer and market research.
- Growing their blog subscriber base by managing all written communications.
To be considered for the Senior Content Manager role you will have:
- The ability to commute to West Sussex 1 day a week
- Excellent editorial and content management skills.
- ideally you will have worked agency side.
- Proven people management skills, for example, experience managing third party agencies.
- Excellent understanding of SEO optimisation for content marketing.