Salary: £40,000 - 45,000 + annual bonus Job Type: Permanent
Content Manager wanted with B2B writing experience for boutique marketing agency (remote)
Our client is B2B boutique marketing agency specialising in the technology, engineering and construction sectors. This newly created role is their response to a significant increase in content-led briefs from clients (long-held and new).
The role is remote with 2-3 visits per months to their Kent-based office.
This newly created job of (Senior) Content Manager will see you
- set the strategy for/ write and produce compelling B2B content for use across all channels and media (owned, paid, shared and earned) including white papers, website content, ad copy, press releases, social posts or video story boards
- work closely with experts in the creation of digital, print and video content
- support the agency's own marketing efforts (with focus on their website)
As the successful candidate for the (Senior) Content Manager job you have
- excellent experience of developing, producing and writing B2B content
- ideally experience of the construction, engineering and IT sectors
- strong experience of content development
- superb writing skills (from elegantly communicating complex concepts to accurately describing technical detail or nailing punchy headlines)
- a passion for doing great work and working with a great team.
This role would suit someone from a PR/ content agency as well as an inhouse content manager or a journalist/ editor with B2B background.
The role is remote but you'd be expected to come to the office in Kent for about 2 days/ month.
Our client would also consider appointing on a part time (4 day/ week) basis.
We'd love to hear from you NOW if can can tick these boxes.