Salary: £50,000 - 55,000 pro rata, 12 month contract Location: Homeworking Job Type: Freelance
Maternity cover opportunity as Category & Insights expert to work on an international alcohol brand.
One of the world's largest wine producers.
As Senior Category & Insights Manager you will be championing insights led business decisions. More specifically you'll be:-
- managing insights based relationships with multiple grocer customers
- representing the voice of the category and customer internally and will champion and challenge where appropriate to ensure that the business makes informed commercial decisions
- input into the annual brand planning process
- deliver quarterly brand updates - identifying and examining any issues in depth.
The role can be mainly worked remotely but there would be a requirement for one day per week in the office in Oxfordshire.
We're looking for someone who:-
- has come from within the fmcg industry
- has previously worked directly with the top 4 grocery multiples
- has knowledge of Nielsen, IRI and/or Kantar data
- has experience of building strong customer relationships
- has managed ad hoc research projects, both quant and qual
- is a confident presenter
Please get in touch to find out more or click 'Apply'.