Salary: £50,000 / 12 months FTC Job Type: Freelance
Are you an experienced Senior Brand Manager with a background in charity or the public sector?
Our client is a highly successful not-for-profit organisation providing advice and funding for a wide range of organisations.
In the role of Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the organisations brand objectives and identity are integrated across all channels and embedded across the organisation.
You will understand the importance of a strong brand purpose and experience and how that translates to an internal and external audience ie with supporters and in fundraising.
You will act as a brand guardian, along with a team of brand champions, and provide expert advice to colleagues, grant holders and partners.
You will identify opportunities to showcase the impact of the organisations activities and support in communities across the UK with a wide range of stakeholders, including the general public, applicants, grant holders, the sector and government.
A big part of the role will be focused on stakeholder engagement and management - you will need to demonstrate experience of being able to quickly build strong relationships, influence and bring people along with you.
In order to be considered for this Senior Brand Manager role you will need:
- to be available immediately
- to have proven experience in leading brand strategy and development at a senior level
- to have experience of working with a large brand, ideally in the not for profit sector, where you have developed a brand including brand architecture
- to have experience of planning and delivering integrated brand campaigns
- to have experience with brand measurement techniques including primary research and insights
If you feel that this matches your skills and experience, please apply NOW