Salary: £65,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
WANTED! Senior B2C Marketing to lead growth and experience strategy for global organisation.
Our client, based in Central London, is a highly respected professional body offering training and qualifications in management accountancy. It's a great time to join as they are revamping their marketing activity from strategy led to agile to make the most of marketing technologies to drive real business outcomes around customer retention, satisfaction and revenue.
The job of Senior B2C Marketing Manager will see you
- developing, owning and delivering the marketing strategy for your portfolio area overseeing a B2C acquisition funnel, leading on customer experience, strategy and retention
- working cross functionally with internal and external teams, portfolio initiatives and channel owners
- managing multi disciplinary delivery squad to deliver value propositions, go-to-market plans, drive growth and deliver world-class customer experience
To thrive in this job of Senior B2C Marketing Manager, you must have
- international marketing experience (B2C and B2B2C) including the US
- senior experience of digital marketing and channel development, marketing strategy and performance tracking
- outstanding stakeholder management
and be customer and market centric and have experience of applying insights to help optimise the customer experience and create value.
If you can tick these boxes, we'd like to hear from you NOW!