Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Affiliate expert needed for this well-known retailer, on a mission to grow their online marketing team!
A prestigious menswear retailer which specialises in crafting beautiful clothes down to the finest detail - a long standing high street name.
In this role as Senior Affiliate Executive, you will be responsible for:
- devising long term plans and strategies to help execute Affiliate programmes
- overseeing the global Affiliate marketing effort in the core markets (UK, Germany, Australia and US)
- proactively identifying new partners and opportunities to drive growth
- owning the promotional planning and working with the retention team
- providing clear, structured reporting to the wider business
- driving and developing the creative execution
- setting and managing the Affiliate budget
To be successful in this role as Senior Affiliate Executive, you must be/have:
- at least 1+ years experience in pure Affiliate marketing
- experience using Rakuten is ESSENTIAL, AWIN is a plus
- strong analytical skills
- proven ability to manage Affiliate budgets
- prior experience in a retail environment is a plus but not essential
If this role sounds like it's for you, then apply NOW!