Salary: £45,000 - £47,000 per year - Location: Greater London Job Type: Freelance
Experienced account manager or account director needed ASAP for 12 month contract with leading brand agency.
Multiple award-winning brand experience agency based in the heart of Shoreditch who deliver exciting and innovative brand activations and concepts for global clients. This agency help build brand profiles across music, sport, entertainment and media sectors through their unique entertainment experiences, while also delivering their content, strategy and amplification across social, PR and influencers.
We are looking for an Account Director to work on one of the world's biggest FMCG brands.
In this fast-paced and dynamic role, focused on the global HQ business and supporting over 100 markets, you'll work across a diverse and exciting range of strategic and creative work, from global toolkits to internal video production and creative tech solutions.
We are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and add value from day one. This would be a great opportunity for an Account Director or an experienced Senior Account Manager looking to take the next step.
You should be a forward-thinking problem solver that can adeptly manage multiple projects covering a wide range of disciplines simultaneously. A knowledge of creative and design development would serve the role well, as creating cost estimates and timings whilst negotiating access to resource across multiple teams is an everyday task.
It's a very creative, design and strategic led account. Not going to markets and producing events, but lots of lovely theory and conceptual work.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Willingness to work within a 'regulated' industry category
- Experience dealing with multiple client stakeholders (internal and external)
- Worked on a bit of everything (ATL, BTL, lots of toolkits) and confident with a lot of quick short turnarounds
- Great at being the lynchpin for account to deal with different departments and keep work moving
- A lot of finances, scoping projects, working with finance team
- Relevant experience within a fast-paced creative agency environment across global channels
- Brand marketing experience working with global FMCG clients; deploying across diverse market networks
- Exemplary communication skills; able to articulate clearly and offer a collaborative presence in meetings
- A self-motivated, methodical, problem-solving approach to work
- Track record of achieving defined account and client goals in a proactive business environment
- Exceptional organizational, time and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, balanced with ability to embrace and endorse a larger strategic picture
If this sounds like you and you're available soon for 12 months, please get in touch today.