Salary: £40,000-£45,000 Location: Greater London,North West London Job Type: Permanent
Exciting opportunity for an AM looking for a step up, or a SAM to join a leading independent b-corp branding agency.
Our client is a growing global independent agency of approx. 40 people- with offices in London and New York. They're a full service, creative agency that specialises in brand purpose campaigns for their clients- many of whom are global. The agency is also a proudly registered B Corporation and invest at least 5% of their time and profit into pro-bono work.
As an account person, you are the glue that holds the team together. You have the complete trust and confidence of those in your team and are all over the detail & process. You are always one step ahead and foresee issues before they arise. You are a true partner in crime to the strategy, creative & design teams. You offer sound strategic and creative perspectives on the work and always express your opinion with a positive attitude.
You know your clients (and their challenges) inside out, and you work tirelessly to build strong relationships with them. You lead projects autonomously, with a full understanding of everything from resource to finance, whilst still being hungry for new opportunities for your clients. You pave the way for category-defining work.
To be successful in this role, you'll have the ability to nurture senior-level client relationships to grow your account, giving it stability and security. You understand and share their passion for their brand, as well as their pressures and frustrations. Comms experience essential alongside the ability to:
- Be the trusted go-to for senior-level clients
- Work collaboratively with planning and creative to lead and push the strategic and creative direction
- Take pride in the quality of our client presentations
- Drive an effective team maintaining appetite and ambition across all your team delivers
- Develop managerial skills in Line Managing an Account Executive or Junior Business Consultant
- Manage difficult situations, but have the smarts to know when to involve senior colleagues
- Take control of all budgets across the accounts, both fee & production, ensuring profitable day to day
running of the account.
If this sounds interesting, apply now!