Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus annual bonus Location: South East England,Kent Job Type: Permanent
AM/ SAM wanted with superb B2B content/ writing experience wanted for B2B boutique marketing agency (Kent-based)
Our client is B2B boutique marketing agency specialising in the technology, engineering and construction sectors. This newly created role is their response to a significant increase in content-led briefs from clients (long-held and new).
This newly created job of (Senior) Account Manager will see you
- set the strategy for/ write and produce compelling B2B content for use across all channels and media (owned, paid, shared and earned) including white papers, website content, ad copy, press releases, social posts or video story boards
- work closely with experts in the creation of digital, print and video content
- support the agency's own marketing efforts (with focus on their website)
As the successful candidate for the Kent-based (Senior) Account Manager job you have
- excellent experience of developing B2B content
- ideally experience of the construction, engineering and IT sectors
- 3-5 years experience of content development (ideally on agency-side)
- superb writing skills (from elegantly communicating complex concepts to accurately describing technical detail or nailing punchy headlines)
- a passion for doing great work and working with a great team.
Our client would also consider appointing on a part time (4 day/ week) basis.
We'd love to hear from you NOW if can can tick these boxes.