Salary: £37,000 - £39,000 Location: Homeworking Job Type: Freelance
Opportunity for a SAM with B2B comms experience to join an agency for 6 months working with a global tech client
Our client is an independent agency; it's a vibrant, dynamic place and they work with a stellar list of clients. With a bright, energetic team they combine smart thinking with straightforward practicality and it obviously works as they're still going strong after 20 years!
This role will be working across a leading tech client, helping them deliver sales and marketing initiatives throughout their channel. You'll work within a small, supportive and really friendly client services team, remotely.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project managing initiatives from start to finish - scoping, planning, organisation, deliverables, and reporting.
- Producing, managing and copywriting multiple communications including newsletters and other channel facing material
- Running weekly/monthly webinars
- Working alongside an established team to ensure strategy and planning is being executed by the partner channel
- Coordination with central marketing team and localisation agencies to provide partner toolkits as needed
- Managing workflow across internal / external resource.
- Working with the team to come up with new and engaging ways to connect with audiences.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience working with channel /retail partners/ channel marketing. Otherwise experience working in B2B comms.Tech or Telecoms client experience.
You'll need to have great client and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects. You'll be a confident copywriter too.
The ideal Senior Account Manager will have the ability to work as part of a team but also be able to manage your own world in terms of projects.
This is a 6 month contract (with potential to go permanent thereafter) working closely with the client as an extension of their marketing team but based within a friendly client services team and agency. The role will be remote for the foreseeable future.
This role is a PAYE FTC contract so you will be entitled to pension and holiday pay + other benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested!