Salary: £45,000 pa depending on experience Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Looking for a Senior Account Branding Manager to join a leading, global agency. Must have agency branding experience.
One of the world's leading brand design agencies with clients spanning brand strategy, FMCG branding/packaging as well as corporate identity and engagement. Fantastic culture, lovely offices and a great name to work for.
This is a permanent position for a Senior Account Branding Manager.
You will be an integral member of the team delivering a mix of branding projects for a diverse range of global clients,both small and large account projects.
You'll be supporting a Client Director/Client Partner to deliver work on time and on budget. Client work includes; brand messaging, guidelines, brand refresh, launches, identity, naming as well as comms plans, employee branding propositions, packaging, POS and social campaigns
Responsibilities will include
- Liaising the design and creative teams, as well as external stakeholders
- Being a key point of contact for clients
- Keeping on track with timelines, schedules, budgets and all branding led processes
- Communicating brilliantly with all stakeholders to ensure the best possible creative work
To be considered for the Senior Account Branding Manager role you must have:
- Previous account management experience at a design/branding agency for a minimum of 3/4 years working on brand identity launches and/or refreshes
- Solid understanding of the branding and creative processes
- Have hands on experience of helping clients develop brand propositions, positioning, identity, tone of voice etc
- Experience in working to tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Have a detailed, flexible and focused approach across all tasks
- Be confident, articulate and a great team player
- Have the gravitas and the drive to make projects happen.
You'll be reporting into and working alongside a lovely, charismatic Client Director and Client Partner. Remote working.
If this Senior Account Manager role sounds like you then please apply now!