Salary: £35,000 + generous bonus Location: Homeworking Job Type: Permanent
Award winning social media agency looking for a 'boundary pushing' marketer to help steer their next stage of growth
This fabulous out-of-London social media agency are on a mission to do the one thing they stand by - put results first! They deliver social strategy, create content and produce paid and organic search campaigns for clients in Sport, Entertainment, Hospitality, Fashion, FMCG and E-commerce. They're already a real success, but now want to build on this by bringing on board a fabulous Sales & Marketing Manager.
This isn't about running large email campaigns, putting blanket content up on LinkedIn or taking a stand at the next live or virtual marketing expo. It's about smart, targeted marketing that will do exactly what they do for their clients - get results.
These guys are young, fun and passionate. They want someone who lives and breaths social - who knows sometimes you need to do something not only creative but a little edgy to grab a customers attention.
As Sales & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for lead generation through smart marketing but then be able to take that enquiry through to a firm lead for the agency to deliver on. You'll work very closely with the founder, who is passionate about the business and the people who are part of it.
- Creating and managing the annual marketing plan
- Mapping the market of potential clients
- Identifying key prospects
- Targeting prospects with relevant, creative, engaging content
- Ensuring SEO is effective
- Running organic/paid social campaigns
- Content generation
- PR when relevant
- Follow up on leads over the phone and face to face
- Supporting the team on pitches and tenders
The role can be completely home based but ideally you'll be able to get into the office (think M4) a couple of times month. They are such a fun bunch you'll not want to miss the chance of a get-together!
First and foremost you must believe in the power of social media. You might currently be in a sales and marketing role, but equally you might be delivering social campaigns for clients or in-house. Either way you are hungry for a new challenge.
We're not looking for your 'Average Joe', but what we are looking for is:
- A creative mind
- Passion and tenacity
- Ability to juggle multiple balls
- An eye for an opportunity
- Fun loving - a pint with the client isn't seen as a chore!
- An appreciation of the value of great communication and building relationships
- The ability to write good stuff!
If you love social, love people, love marketing, love to 'secure the deal' and are loving the idea of being part of a brilliant young agency, apply today.