Salary: Part-time or Full-time £35,000 - £40,000 pro-rata Location: Greater London,West London Job Type: Permanent
Online and offline and experience, driving footfall in a B2C multi-site environment with a passion for sport
With sites across London our client's ethos is about making sport accessible for all and to promote the benefits of sport to all backgrounds and all ages. A family run business they're looking for a marketer who's as equally passionate about grass root sports.
As Sales & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing a marketing and communications programme to develop and grow the business. This will include:
- Overseeing the management and maintenance of the website in conjunction with the website co-ordinator ensuring it's on brand and easy to use.
- Reporting on website performance using Google Analytics
- Alongside the marketing co-ordinator developing, planning and executing a new social media strategy
- Creating, planning and agreeing annual content plans to help drive website traffic
- Plan, execute and optimise effective paid media campaigns using indepth analysis and Facebook pixel tracking
- Comfortable operating and engaging in live stream events, pre and post organisation
- Managing and implementing local and brand marketing campaigns
To be considered for this Sales & Marketing Manager role you will be experienced in driving footfall to multiple sites and be ROI driven. You will also have:
- Experience in brand and local marketing
- Website and social media management
- People and budget management
- Event management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with strong attention to detail
- A passion for sport especially grass roots sport is preferred
If this sounds like you and you're looking for either 3-4 days a week or full-time then apply NOW!