Salary: £35,000 - 40,000, remote working Location: Homeworking Job Type: Permanent
Research Manager needed for innovative education consultancy. Open to fully remote and part time applicants.
Our client is very friendly and down to earth and they really value work/life balance. If you're looking for something that's fully remote (within the UK) and/or part time, this could be just the role for you.
They are an educational consultancy that offers highly regarded marketing and research to schools across the country. With their unique insight, they have helped hundreds of schools to interpret parents’ perspectives, reposition themselves in the market and increase pupil numbers.
As Research Manager you'll be responsible for running a wide range of research projects to better understand the views of key stakeholder groups in education. You will bring your research, analytical, design and reporting expertise to the team, drawing upon a strong combination of (ideally) both qualitative and quantitative experience.
While managing research projects and client relationships, you'll also lead the design of quantitative fieldwork (survey questionnaires, data analysis, report preparation and data visualisation) and support presentation design and the delivery of some qualitative fieldwork projects.
We'd love to hear from you if you are/have:
- experience in delivering research projects from start to finish (often with tight deadlines) with either an agency or in house background
- sound client relationship skills
- (ideally) expertise in both quantitative and qualitative research design and techniques and their use, including online surveys, telephone interviews and focus groups
- the ability to present, explain and interpret data/analysis to non-technical audiences including the preparation of reports and presentations
- high attention to detail and great organisational skills.
- a passion for education is an advantage but by no means a dealbreaker.
Please get in touch to find out more or click 'Apply' below.