Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 Location: Greater London,South West London Job Type: Permanent
Clientside opportunity for a researcher keen to work across a variety of projects - tactical and strategic.
The market leaders in the UK for the provision of protection plans for customers on various consumer products. Currently focused on a 5 year strategy to enhance their customer experience and develop their digital offering.
As Research Manager you'll be supporting the Head of Customer Research in managing the delivery of ad hoc research projects; undertaking research design, data collection and analysis to produce insightful reports and feedback.
You'll be working with various parts of the business, building up relationships with key internal stakeholders as the research expert.
More specifically you'll be:-
- managing and facilitating ad hoc customer survey feedback activity through the organisation’s current survey platform including writing questionnaires, scoping and scripting ad hoc surveys, analysing datasets, developing reporting mechanisms and communicating findings.
- commissioning and undertaking strategic, operational and/or tactical quantitative and qualitative research
- liaising with and building relationships with external research partners
There is a real variety of work to get involved in bringing opportunities and challenges (positive) to the role.
We're looking for someone with the following profile:-
- quantitative research experience from either the agency and/or clientside
- core competencies of project management, questionnaire design and survey scripting
- strong analytical skills
- good stakeholder and expectation management
- excellent communication skills
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more or click 'Apply' below.