Salary: £70,000 plus generous bonus Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Looking for a fluent German speaker with market entry expertise for a fast-growing B2B fintech...
Our client has quickly established themselves as a mover and a shaker in the fintech spaced by building and launching a rock-solid SaaS product that makes spend and expense management super easy. By adding great product to a leadership team that have decades of experience and success in payment systems, they have been able to get noticed, get investment and connect with thousands of customers across Europe.
To consolidate and grow their presence in the German-speaking markets, they need an ambitious, sparky, capable Regional Marketing Manager - this role will be based in the UK.
The Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and executing programmes and campaigns to drive demand, while working with the wider team to provide marketing support - specifically for Germany.
They will spot opportunities and seize them, so as to support growth and have the drive to guide them to completion, with the sales team.
The Regional Marketing Manager will define and execute the regional marketing strategy, continuing to expand foothold in the German-speaking markets by increasing brand awareness, developing a community following and delivering on pipeline and revenue projections.
To be a successful Regional Marketing Manager, our client is looking for some key skills:
- Fluent in German
- Over 6 years experience in B2B technology marketing
- Strong industry knowledge and experience of marketing to finance professionals (CFOs, Finance Directors, Controllers, Managers) at mid sized companies NOT large corporates
- Solid knowledge of building strong relationships with colleagues and partners
- Great communication skills, initiative and the drive to help others in the team
- A good human being, with entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!
Apply online now if this sounds like you!