Salary: Competative salary + generous bonus scheme Location: Greater London,South West London Job Type: Permanent
Do you have some marketing or recruitment experience and are looking for a fresh challenge? We're looking for passionate consultants of all levels to join us here at Stopgap.
Based in Richmond, Stopgap is the UK's leading independent marketing recruitment agency. Run by ex-marketers, we work hard to challenge the recruitment industry's reputation for bad practice and poor service, and we have grown a company that truly looks after its staff.
We have teams that focus on B2C, B2B, Agency & Creative, Digital Tech, Market Research and Executive we're recruiting for all of them!
The recruitment consultant role is about finding jobs for candidates and candidates for jobs. However, at Stopgap it's about 'how' you go about doing this that makes us as a business, as well as your day-to-day working life, different.
We want to find the perfect candidate for the job and the perfect job for the candidate. We want to understand our clients' requirements; we want to know our candidates' aspirations. So forget about your previous recruitment companies, with us...
- You will build Stopgap's reputation and a great pool of quality candidates for whom you will consistently deliver a service that exceeds expectations, become a trusted advisor and often a mentor.
- You will own every aspect of the recruitment process from taking the brief to sourcing, interviewing and presenting candidates to final negotiations (if any) at offer stage
- You will have client development responsibilities; you will enjoy building up new client relationships and widening the opportunities with current clients.
- You won't compete with other consultants in the business; there are no ranking boards and no egos here
- You'll get a good salary, a generous bonus scheme and benefits, plus a brilliant working environment - not to mention the standard:
- 25 days holiday that go up to 30 days
- Complete flexible working policy (laptop and mobile will be provided)
- Additional £500 mind body & soul allowance
- The office has a professional Nespresso machine, fresh fruit, beer, wine and champagne on hand to celebrate those special occasions
- Regular socials
- Dog friendly office
- Onsite gym
- Early Friday finish
- Company profit related bonus
- Company away days
To be successful in the role of a Recruitment Consultant you will need:
- To have previous marketing or recruitment experience
- To be able to build relationships and be someone that people love working with
- To be a creative, lateral thinker with a good memory for people's names
- To be tenacious but not pushy, confident but not aggressive, persuasive but not 'salesey'
- To have a strong business and commercial acumen and always aim for success
If you're genuinely passionate about making a difference to people's lives, and would like to join a friendly, hardworking business, then we would love to hear from you. Send us your CV and tell us three words that best describe you.