Salary: £35,000-45,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Passion for design + quant research expertise needed for this permanent role at a strong, successful specialist agency.
The insights generated by this research agency integrate into the creative process to inspire, guide and hone design for many companies, mainly fmcg.
This agency built their reputation on qualitative research, but have recently launched a quantitative offer to ensure they're able to research design from its very conception through to launch. There are a number of people already in place in this quant arm of the business.
This is a new role and as Quant Research Manager you will be required to take ownership of projects from start to finish. All of the work is ad hoc in nature and you'll get involved in using an extensive range of exciting methods and approaches. There is a real opportunity to help shape the offer and methodologies offered by this part of the business - at the same time as getting involved in research that has a direct impact on what you see on the grocery shelf. An appreciation and love of design is integral to the role.
We're looking for someone who:-
- is first and foremost interested in and passionate about design
- secondly, has a strong quantitative research skill set
- is ideally already working at Research Manager level (but there is flex on this)
- is collaborative and open
- and would like to get involved in work that leads to great design appearing in everyday life.
Please get in touch or click Apply below.