Salary: £33,000 - 36,000 pa Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Permanent
Qualitative researcher sought by this rapidly growing specialist agency - immediate start preferred!
This is a specialist consultancy who are experts in consumer, pet and veterinary market research. Working across the UK and internationally, the agency offers a full range of research services to their clients.
This rapidly growing research agency is looking to hire a qualitative research manager. You'll be working on mainly qualitative work but there will be some quantitative involvement too. You'll be immersed in running projects from start to finish including focus groups (on and offline), discussion board moderation, in depth interviewing, analysis and reporting.
We're looking for someone with the following profile - and a love of pets!
- previous qualitative research agency experience
- hands on, 'can do' attitude
- happy working across each and every project related task
- availability either now or in the near future (ideally)
- ability to work in a Surrey based office 2 days per week
Please get in touch if you'd like to find out more or click 'Apply'.