Salary: £24,000 - 26,000 pa Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Permanent
Calling all junior qual project managers - lovely opportunity to grow and develop in a successful specialist agency.
This is a specialist consultancy who are experts in consumer, pet and veterinary market research. Working across the UK and internationally, the agency offers a full range of research services to their clients.
Working alongside the project lead, you'll be primarily responsible for the recruitment and scheduling of qualitative fieldwork across multiple projects using an internal panel.
Responsibilities would include:
- recruitment screener development and scripting
- taking ownership of the recruitment and participant selection process
- directly liaising with research participants and scheduling fieldwork
- pre-task and stimulus logistics
- coordinating incentive payments
- handling recordings
- maintaining project documentation
- liaising with external moderators and translation suppliers
- booking fieldwork venues
We're looking for someone with the following profile:-
- basic understanding of qualitative research / market research process and project cycle in general
- ability to work independently - can use initiative to get the information needed - and confident when managing a project
- personable with excellent spoken and written skills
- methodical, detail orientated
- problem solving, 'can do' attitude
- happy in a fast-paced environment
Please get in touch to find out more or click 'Apply'.